This Edelbrock Victor II EFI manifold is designed for the "Eagle or WT" Chrysler 5.7L, 6.1L and 6.4L Gen III HEMI engines with fuel injection. The overall design is similar to the factory 6.1L SRT intake manifold, but features relocated fuel injector bosses for improved flow and added nitrous bosses along the near vertical runners. The front inlet can accommodate the factory style 84mm throttle body or the 92mm Hellcat throttle body. In testing, the Victor EFI prototype made 25 hp over the stock intake manifold on a 6.4L engine. Manifold will clear most hoods without modifications. Required Fuel rail kit available as an option. C.A.R.B pending.
* Nitrous bosses added along the near vertical runners
* OEM or OEM replacement air intake system must be used on 6.4L Challengers, Chargers, and 300s
* Not intended for use on RAM trucks
* These units are ideal for centrifugal boosted 6.4L engines where the OEM active runner control is not desirable
* EDL-3647 fuel rail and hose kit are required for installation. Supply line is -6
EDELBROCK VICTOR II EFI INTAKE 5.7 6.1 6.4 HEMI
You must use Edelbrock fuel rails with this intake. Your current fuel rail WILL NOT WORK with this intake. Choose ADD Fuel Rail Option for an install ready setup.